Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Love Story - Taylor Swift :">

Akhir2 ini, gw lagi suka bgt sama 1 lagu. Judulnya 'Love Story' from Taylor Swift. Ga tau dh kenapa. Mungkin krn liriknya bisa bikin gw 'mengkhayal' . Hahahaha... Maksudnya ? Maksudnya, perhatiin sendiri dh liriknya..

Love Story - Taylor Swift.

We were both young, when I first saw you
I close my eyes and the flashback starts
I'm standing there, on a balcony of summer air

I see the lights, see the party , the ball gowns
I see you make your way through the crowd
You say hello, little did I know ..

That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles
And my daddy said "stay away from Juliet"
And I was crying on the staircase
Begging you please dont go..
And I said ..

Reff :
Romeo take me somewhere, we can be alone
I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess,
Its a love story, baby, just say Yes..

So I sneak out to the garden to see you
We keep quiet, because we're dead if they knew
So close your eyes
Escape this town for a little while
Oh, ohh

Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter
And my daddy said "stay away from Juliet"
But you were everything to me
I was begging you, please don't go ..
And I said...

Romeo take me somewhere, we can be alone
I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess,
Its a love story, baby, just say Yes..

Romeo save me, they're trying to tell me how to feel
This love is difficult, but its real
Dont be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess
Its a love story, baby, just say yes..
Oh, ohhh..

I got tired of waiting
Wondering if you were ever coming around
My faith in you was fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town
And I said...

Romeo save me, I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting, for you but you never come
Is this in my head, I dont know what to think
He kneels to the ground and pulled out a ring and said...

Marry me Juliet, you'll never have to be alone
I love you, and thats all I really know
I talked to your dad-you'll pick the white dress
Its a love story , baby just say... yes...
Oh, ohhh ... Oh, ohhh ...
We were both young when I first saw you...

gmana gmana gmana ??? Kaya kisahnya Romeo and Juliet, kan ? (yg ga tau Romeo and Juliet, keterlaluan!) . Awww... So sweet... Hahahaha.

Sebenernya Selain Versi Taylor Swift, ada juga versi band nya. Yaitu Forever The Sickest Kids. Tapi gw ga nemu di waptrick. Beuh! Padahal gw denger di radio th keren banget ! Jd ngebeat gmanaaaa gtu. Hahaha. Trus gw coba download di 4shared, eh error mulu. Nyerah dh gw:(
Tapi yang versi Forever The Sickest Kids itu gw rada aneh sama liriknya.

Misalnya lirik "and my daddy said 'stay away from Romeo' and I was crying on the staircase, begging you please dont go..." WAHAHAHA ! Masa bapaknya romeo yg ngelarang ? Masa Romeo... Nangis ??

Terus lirik..
"Juliet take me, somewhere we can be alone. I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run.
You'll be the princess, I'll be the prince and, its a love story.. Baby, just say yes.."
HAHAHAHAHAHA !
Masa Juliet yang bwa kabur Romeo ?? Yaampun... Bencong bgt kan ? Gw ngebayangn kalo Juliet harus nyelametin Romeo. Hihi... Gagah bgt th Juliet. Ckckck..
T,T

Ya.. However..
Gw tetep suka sama versi dua2nya... Hahaha. Nyanyi lg aaah...

We were both young, When I first saw you .. :)

Sign,

-ChemicalD-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?