Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

You're...

You're my lullaby...
You're my song in the dark...
You're my silent in the crowd...
You're my tears in the smiles...

You're my dreams in my real...
You're my faith in my disappointed...
You're my cold in the sunny day...
You're my air in my breathless...

You're my devil in my angel...
You're my sky in the earth...
You're my magic in the purple...
You're my miracle behind the thruth...

You're my hope in my lonely...
You're the beat in my heart...
You're my spooky afternoon...
You're my sweet nightmare...

You're my lovely torture...
You're my nice sacrifice...
You're my bright in the dark...
You're my honest behind my lie...

cause,
You're My Everything...

ditulis kemarin malam...
entah mengapa aku ingin sekali mengucapkan kata-kata itu.
bukan, bukan untuk seorang pria..
yang ini untuk seseorang, sahabatku.. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?