Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

look outside, its raining, like my heart~

I've played a song with Josh (my guitar) tonight
just a simple song
its called "kasih cinta yang berarti"
no I'm not made that song, its my sister friend's
I like that song..
here I give you some lyric:

dapatkah kau jelaskan perasaan ini
yang merindukan dirimu ini
dan tak dapat ku ingkari perasaan rindu ini
yang menghantui diri ini

dan kau bagai mimpi yang menghiasi malam indah ku ini
dan kau memeluk hati, luka ini dengan kasih cinta yang berarti..

mungkinkah kau ragu dengan sikap ini
apakah ku hanya sang pemimpi?
dan tak dapat ku lihat kau pergi kasih
apakah statusku kini tak berarti?

tapi ku relakan, biarlah aku yang terluka
untuk kau tersenyum, sayaaang..

woooo
dan kau bagai mimpi yang menghiasi malam indah ku ini
dan kau memeluk hati, luka ini dengan kasih cinta yang berarti..


and I'm flying with the song
look at the lyrics
its like what I want to say to you-know-who

and guess what happen then?
I'm looking to the outside
and its raining
well, maybe God's know
that I'm missing
missing someone there
somewhere I dont know where he is now
but I'm missing him
so much.

well, maybe my heart is raining too
I'm feeling worried about nothing.
and I think about many things~

I'm praying
Wondering If God want to give me a second chance
I want to come back to the past
there's so much things happen from the past
If I can change it, then boom..
my now-life changes too!

just like what I wanted
just like my dreams
well, now my mind is falling
like the rains outside

my heart is battling with my mind
I'm feeling so confused
I don't know what to do

I wanna meet him
just asking if he's really love me
If he say no, well I will let him go
just wondering what's on his heart
is there's a little space for me?
so I didnt waiting for him too long

cause I'm not loving someone to be hurted
I'm loving someone to be loved
if he's not love me
well I will stop loving him
fair, huh?
no one's hurt, no one's cry~

now the rains blows my mind~
I wondering what he's doing right now?
is he's smiling or crying?
is he's play his guitar in his room and look at to the night sky
just like what I'm doing right now?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?