Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

this is the answer..

its about the you-know-who
now I know the truth

he have a girlfriend
well, 2 weeks ago
yeah, Im late..

he said
"coba lo ada sebelum 2 minggu yang lalu.."
I responded "hahaha"

thats it.
In my dictionary
there's BIG NO NO
to seize the other people boyfriend
I repeat
BIG NO NO!

I'm proud enough to know that
he's loves me
but, If thats happen 2 weeks ago
maybe we will...

yeah, it too late..
but Im not sad
I'm not crying
I'M PROUD!

yuhuuuu

someone's boyfriend loves me!
someone's boyfriend loves me!
someone's boyfriend loves me!

yeyeye *dance*
haha LOL

for the it girl

congrats sugar,
long last with him:)
but just for your information
your boyfriend's loves me :)
hey dont blame me!
it just happen like that
but dont worry
I will never take him away from you
even if I can do that! wkwk
its BIG NO NO for me
I'm not that bitch ;9
enjoy your life honeeyy :P


haha yeah, I'm happy..
I'm not crying :P

Thanks God~ Love You ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?